Unemployed Engineer? Then Become P.W.D. Contractor: with easy steps

Unemployed graduate and diploma holders in Civil /Electrical Engineering who have passed the qualifying examination and have obtained degree or diploma from university / Institution, other States recognized by the Director of Technical education. State concerned may get themselves registered as an Unemployed Engineer PWD Contractor within the period of 10 years from the date of passing qualifying examination.

The complete procedure is offline in some states of India while, some states of India allows registration via online mode only. But in India only few of the graduate or diploma holders are aware about this facility. This is complete case study of registration of Unemployed engineer PWD Contractor, which will helpful for all unemployed engineers (Civil/Electrical).
unemployed engineer by suraj laghe

Download Now(ebook)

Download App

Buy Paperback 

Related Topic:

No comments