Registration of Engineer, Architect in Chhattisgarh Municipal Corporation

On behalf of Citizen/ Owner ,Registered Architect/Engineer will submit online Building Permission and other related proposal / Application.

Who is Eligible:

  • Architect
  • Civil Engineer
  • Structural Engineer
  • Supervisor
  • Construction Management Agency

How to Register:

  1. Go to and Select Municipal Corporation you want to Sign up for.
  2. Click on “Sign Up” on right hand side of screen, fill the form and attach the Registration certificate provided by Nigam, and click on Submit.
  3. It will take to terms and condition page, Click on submit if you agree.
  4. Now login with your ID, Password and go to right hand side of page and click on “Download TP Client” and the install it in your System and you can work on it.

List of Documents (xerox only) need to submit:

No comments