Unemployed Engineer: PWD Contractor Licence Registration

Unemployed graduate and diploma holders in Civil and Electrical who are domiciled in Maharashtra and have passed the qualifying examination and have obtained degree or diploma from university / Institution, other States recognised by the Director of Technical education. Maharashtra State / State concerned may get themselves registered within the period of 10 years from the date of passing qualifying examination by applying "Unemployed Engineer Contractor."
Note:- There may be changes in terms and conditions. For official details please visit to any P.W.D. office.

Procedure :

Employment Exchange Card:

Related Topic:

Related Video :